Custom Select Diploma Frames $89 Special
Our special includes 1 school color standard mat, a black metal frame and UV 99 Non-glare glass with your diploma professionally mounted complete with dust wrap and coated wire so you can hang it right away!
60% OFF CUSTOMIZED FRAME
DON’T SETTLE FOR A COPYCAT FRAME! Choose from over 2000 Frame Choices paired with 800 Mat Combinations and STAND OUT with any look you prefer and get 60% off the Frame!
Bring in your School Emblem or Logo, tassel, stole, picture, letterman patches, ANYTHING YOU WANT INCLUDED to your frame! Don’t settle for a copy cat frame! We will stylize your diploma to suit your personality so that your Once in a Lifetime document is showcased in a way that only you have designed! Price is based on materials chosen.
THE DIFFERENCE IS HUGE!
You spent years to obtain your degree! Not to mention thousands of dollars! So, when you get the document that shows your years of hard work, the only one you will ever get that is the original with the seal, why not treat it pristine care and put it into a frame that is guaranteed to preserve it FOREVER? Have you ever seen a document stuck into a cheap store bought frame? The damage is irreversible and the appearance does not show the quality of work you put into obtaining such a an award of honor.
That’s why we offer our custom frames for a lower than average cost. We know that money is a factor, but we feel quality and conservation are equally important when it comes to a once in a life time document. So, for what you would spend on a cheap frame that looks good for a month we offer a quality custom frame that is built around your document and whatever else you choose to frame with it.
Here’s the facts:
TIMELESS Custom Frame
• No force fitting — the size of the art dictates the final size of the mat and frame — perfect symmetry (I.e. if your art has a dimension of 6″ x 17″, you are not forced to purchase a mat and frame at 16″ x 20″ resulting in “odd” borders)
• Unlimited choices in moulding and matting
• High quality, acid-free materials to protect your art and keep it in pristine condition
• It’s more affordable than you may think (call around and price compare)
• Value retention – improperly treated art will quickly deteriorate and lose its value
• Confidence in knowing the job was done professionally – different types of art require their own special treatment — a canvas should not be framed in the same way as a charcoal sketch, as a needlework, etc.
Box Store ready made store-bought, “standard” size frame and doing it yourself:
• The frame (often plastic or resin) starts chipping usually as soon as you take it home.
• The glass (probably not UV, or worse, a sheet of acetate) causes the art to fade and yellow. No mat will lift ink off photos, cracking them over time.
• The mat (usually made from wood cellulose product) will decay the corners of your art or document.
• The backing (generally cardboard) eats the paper due to high acidic content.
• All of these materials will damage any type of art because they contain high levels of acidity, which is extremely harmful to the art
• The glass won’t be of much help either because it lets in ultra violet light, another “art killer”
• Size limitations – you won’t be able to find a frame at 6″ x 17″ if that is what you need
• You have to struggle trying to trim a photo, cut a mat, “glue” the art down, or force the art into a too small or too large space
• You may have to pay to have the job done over, especially if damage was done by you or a non-professional
We Preserve Your Timeless Memories.
Give your graduate a Timeless Framing Gift Certificate towards their Diploma Custom Frame Package!